Wednesday 14 January 2009

Thought Vacation

total vacuum inside my head today.

today i am loving;
  • righteous jams
  • pulling teeth
  • jack wills wrist warmers
  • my new polaroid camera
  • innocent smoothies
  • reaaaalllllyyyyyy loooooongggg showers
  • fake-bake

today i'm hatin';

  • revision as usual
  • lack of monetry value in my bank account
  • lack of self control
  • breaking a nail! these cost me 40quid!
  • having little time to do alot!

getting my hair done tomorrow, i shall feel much better. i'm also going to the doctors, because my legs won't stop itching!!!!!!! allerigic reaction? echzma? hope not! also writing my CV tomorrow, with help from the parentals! i need all the help i can get to make me sound employable. i am in serious need of a job, just extra cash that i can put away into a savings account for California this summer!

keepin' it real since 1989! xo

No comments: