Sunday 11 January 2009

late night thinking time

every night. If I'm awake and alone, i start thinking. and not about anything good, i think about all the rubbish stuff; blow it out of proportion and then work myself up about it. sucks to be me late at night.

thought 1: how come just cos someones girlfriend doesnt really like me, they find it hard to talk to me nowadays?
thought 2: i'm definately going to fail my exams. so lame, i should really go to more lectures ha.
thought 3: i wish i was back in the states. i miss boston, alot! at least i;m off to sound and fury this year, well if i can find anyone who hasn't booked it all up already!
thought 4: i want it to hurry up and be summer so i can see a certain someone and just be warm again ha
thought 5: i need to stop wishing my life away, it's so hard when current affairs SUCK. why do i have this feelingof despair in my heart. i feel as if im slowly becoming no one, when all i want to be is someone. and someone big!

that's enough misery for this eve!
positiveness is needed. if i am to survive this last week at home, i am in dire need of some posi attitude. anyone now where i can buy some? i'll trade you this negativeness for a hit? ha.

'we laugh at the waves as they crash on us'

xo

No comments: