Tuesday 13 January 2009

city lights

Can't wait to be here. SNF09 is going to be one hell of a trip! Going with the best girls. Meeting the best people there. I'm going to end up leaving my heart behind, i can feel it.

My sleep pattern is totally fucked up. Too many late nights and staying up untill 6am talking to a certain cutie from the states is not helping ha, totally worth it.

Revision going well-ish. Got my head down a bit more today, so got a large chunk of it done. It's boring doing it so i'm sure it'sboring reading about it. I'll stop...

Moving back to Hull on Sunday. Can't wait. I miss my busy social life. This town is dead. A dead town full of dead-beats.

I'd like someone to share these moments with. You know the quiet ones. Where there's nothing to do, except nothing. Infact, i'd like someone to share all my moments with. Someone to make my stomach flip over everytime they say something. That would be nice... I'll have to keep my eyes and heart open until such a person leaps into my life. Leap away guys, please? ha.

keep it real xo

Word of the Day;

iconoclast \ahy-KON-uh-klast\, noun:

a person who attacks cherished beliefs or institutions as foolish or wrong

No comments: