Sunday 30 November 2008

Reinventing Yourself

How far do people go to reinvent themselves and for what reasons?

It's a question often on my mind. How far will one person go to completely revamp their lifestyle in order to satisfy their needs and often others. Some people get a new hair cut, maybe a new outfit. But sometimes, well...quite oftenly I see others completely change who they are, what they do and occaisonally who they are seen with.

I want to know, how much can one person reinvent themselves without eyebrows being raised. If it's a positive step surely people should be supportive and happy. However if it is a step someone makesin order to gain popularity through fakeness then yes, eyebrows should be raised.

I don't know, it's 3.22am and I'm waffling.
Watching Desperate Housewives, it's addictive.
I should probably sleep! Library session tomorrow, followed by netball training, and then a hefty night at SugarMill.

Sleep well xo

No comments: