Tuesday 12 May 2009

productivity = 0

So, what should i being doing today? alot of things is the answer to that question! i need to revise, no...i need to learn ! it's all fun and games skipping lectures to travel the country or to sleep in, but slightly regrettable now the time has come to revise the topics and then do an exam on said topics! i don't think could tell you one thing i have learnt form smester 2! this, is very worrying. However, i can tak solace inthe fact that i was in the same predicament for the last exams and managed to pull my finger out at the last minut and bust out two 2:1's! result!! it's been the same throughout my life (even in primary school). my report card says the same every year; "robyn is a very intelligent girl and scores good grades, but if she just pu that little extra effort into her work that we knowshe has, she could get GREAT grades"

i think i'm ok with 'good' for now.

so, instead of pulling my finger out and revising, im sat her whilst bex tidies her room around me and im actively looking for things to do that is NOT reivison. for example im about to start making my tour/recent happening diary. the amount of effort im putting into it; itll be awesome, i should reallly put this much effort into my work, i reckon i'd get a first!

word of the day; apathetic

peace xo

No comments: