Wednesday 13 May 2009

equally as unproductive as yesterday



well, slightly less, i have actually done a little bit of work today, but i fear that is all i shall be doing today




i can't write up my notes revision style because i have forgotten my coloured pens and alas! i cannot revise without coloured pens! i'm a total nerd when it comes down to it really!




Just been re-reading all of my older posts and crikey, did i have alot of time to think ha! i have less time to ponder such crtical issues these days due to to much partying and not enough sleep. defiantely not complainging however.

Definately still battling against post-tour-blues! It was such a good week, and the fat amount of work i had to do brought me straight back down to earth as soon as i got home! ah well less than a month and then me an Bex are heading here....


Gonna be 12 days of sun, sea, sand and messy nights spent with the following days recovering. Just the break i will be needing after this hectic semester! i tell you, i have not stopped all year. I dont' regrtet a minute of it though.
I'm so excited for this summer, i have so much on; Majorca, modeling competiton in London, modelling for Saks hairdressing, (possibly) euro tour with the boys, Ieperfest09 and moving into my new house!!! So excited. It's gonna be one hell of a summer
love xo

No comments: