Thursday 21 May 2009

cliche's and self sabotage

last week, my heart fell apart. shortly followed by my head.
due to the fact i'm a fucking awful drunk and cannot keep my tongue in my own fuckin mouth i've ruined something so good and i know i'll never get that back. for a change, i was actually happy, my heart actually flipped everytime my phone buzzed and i couldn't get that boy out of my head for one minute, i was falling for him so hard!!! and i fucking ruined it. and it hurt so, so much. it's been a week, and i am still dwelling on it.

seriously, what helps with this? i'd love to know how this could be easier for me? how can i make it right? i wish i knew the asnwer, i swear i'd give anything to make it right. i hate this.

why the hell do i just love to sabotage myself, and everything good in my life.

i miss him :(

No comments: