Monday 17 August 2009

Mad Love

Holding some mad love for two girls in my life right now. Claire and Em-Mae. Having a night in with some Veggie Chilli, gossip and films tonight. It's always good to regain a bit of girl power in your life, when so constantly surrounded by testosterone!

Had one of those dreams last night, where I'm positive it's real and that I am awake. I could even feel the pain in this one. Bizarre. I also need to find a suitable sleeping pattern as 12hours+ a day is certainly not healthy.

Job hunting just took a positive step. Might get a job at my union. However downside is I'd have to wear a gay uniform. Beggars can't be choosers ey.

This computer is too slow, I'm off back to my Yard to clean the house for the girls' arrival.

New phrase courtesy of Claire; Bodacious!

Good day xo

No comments: