Monday 27 July 2009

Preparation

Been spending alot of time in Leeds these days, having ALOT of fun :] Unity day on saturday! which i shall be attending after moving into my house. Massive sound systems in the middle of Hyde park?! a hollahhhh. Gonna be a wicked and immensely messy day, followed by the after party at SubDub! I cannot wait!

So yes All week i shall be preparing for moving into my new house ! 110 De Grey St. Hull WOO! I cannot wait to move all ym stuff in and decorate my room. And also see the lovely Bex Nicholson! who i have missed terribly!

First on the agenda will be to get a decent job in order to save some monies for going out and gigs etc! Eeeee so exciting, It'll be ace when the boys move in too and we can start making it feel like a proper home !!

Well thats it for now, i'm off into town with George, Andy, David and Pete for a few swift ones! party party xoxo

No comments: